Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Update on Wounded Bobcat

Still no sign of the wounded bobcat. Today Southwest Wildlife came and retrieved their trap. I guess it was needed somewhere else. It just makes me very sad, I had such hope he would be caught and treated. Now I am left with nothing but worry.

I just don't know what to think. Is he lying somewhere in pain, unable to move? Has he fallen prey to a pack of coyotes? Or, has one of the gunshots I hear occasionally found a furry target? By the way, it is illegal to shoot a gun in this area, but there are many out here who feel they have the right to shoot anything they see. Don't even get me started on the shooting! I hate guns on a good day.

I just hope "Poor Baby" isn't lying somewhere dying a slow, painful death. It makes me crazy that there's nothing I can do about it. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.